How to Charge Your Phone with the Leather Bracelet Charger Cable
This page is a quick guide to help you understand how to charge your iPhone or Android with your leather charger bracelet cable.
One unique design aspect of the Leather Bracelet Charger Cable is the input design. It is built so that you can link together the input side of the bracelet with the lightning USB (iPhone) or micro USB (android), and wear it as a bracelet.
In order to use this unique design with your phone, you need a power hub, power bank, or any USB port such as those on your computer.
1. Connect the Power Hub, Power Bank, or Computer to Your Bracelet
Connect the USB side into a power hub, power bank, or computer, as seen below:
2. Plug Lightning USB (iPhone), Type-C or Micro USB (Android) end into your Phone.
3. Allow Your Phone to Charge
4. Fasten the Bracelet Back to Your Wrist!
After your phone is charged, fasten your bracelet back on to your wrist and you're ready to go!
If you need a portable power bank to charge your phone on the go, we have 3 options for you:
- Limited Edition Wallet Power Bank (1-2 charges)
- Slim Portable Power Bank (5-7 charges)
- High Capacity Portable Power Bank (7-10 charges)
Thanks for shopping with CLUSIV!!